At the recently held third annual Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019, more than 20 awards were given out honoring some of the country’s best real estate developers and agencies. Among the awards given was the very first People’s Choice Award for “Project of the Year.”
SM Development Corporation was one of the evening’s stars, winning a total of three awards this year including Best Developer Philippines, the top honor at the Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019.
For the People’s Choice Award for “Project of the Year,” Park Cascades from Alveo Land received the most votes and won the special award. The development company received three more awards including Best Developer Metro Manila, Best Mid-rise Development for Park Cascades, and Best Office Development for Tryne Enterprise Plaza.
Robinsons Land Corporation took home two awards for their outstanding projects under the Robinsons Communities brand. This marks the second consecutive year Robinsons Communities was honored at the Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019.
It was also a great night for Cebu-based Grand Land who won a Dot Property Philippines Award for the third consecutive year. The firm was presented with Best Developer Cebu along with Best Investment Development for Amani Grand Citygate Davao.
This year saw a number of leading developers across multiple sectors earn honors at the Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019. Filinvest and DATEM Homes were just a few of the developers who won for their projects.
The Box Brownie Special Recognition Award for Online Marketing was a special honor given out for the first time this year. Santos Knight Frank was the recipient of this special award. The Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019 also brought with it the awards for Philippines’ best real estate agencies.
List of winners:
Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019 developer winners:
- Best Developer Philippines – SM Development Corporation
- Best Developer Metro Manila – Alveo Land Corp.
- Best Developer South Luzon – SM Development Corporation
- Best Developer Davao – SM Development Corporation
- Best Developer Cebu – Grand Land Inc.
People’s Choice Award for “Project of the Year”
- Park Cascades from Alveo Land
Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019 project winners:
- Best Office Development – Tryne Enterprise Plaza by Alveo Land Corp.
- Best Mid-rise Development – Park Cascades by Alveo Land Corp.
- Best Mixed-Use Development – Activa by Filinvest Land Inc.
- Best Value for Money Development – SYNC by Robinsons Corporation
- Best High Rise Condominium – Cirrus by Robinsons Corporation
- Best Mid-Range Condominium – Horizons East Ortigas by DATEM Homes Inc.
- Best Investment Development – Amani Grand Citygate Davao by Grand Land Inc.
- Best Condo Architectural Design – Urban Hive Palms by DATEM Homes Inc
Box Brownie Special Recognition Award for Online Marketing
- Santos Knight Frank
Philippines’ Best Real Estate Agencies 2019
- Boholana Realty Brokerage & Appraisal Co.
- 27C Realty
- Santos Knight Frank
- Horizontal Vertical Properties Realty, Inc.
- Pinnacle Real Estate Consulting Services, Inc.
- Top Realty Corporation
“We are excited to be finally be hosting an event in the Philippines. The Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019 was an amazing night with the country’s best in real estate joining us for a wonderful celebration. As the country’s largest online marketplace, it was important for us to create a truly unforgettable ceremony,” says Adam Sutcliffe, Dot Property events and international markets director. “We would like to congratulate all of this year’s winners for their hard work and commitment to excellence and we are already looking forward to next year.”
Now in its third year, the Dot Property Philippines Awards celebrates the best in local real estate by honoring the country’s best developers, projects and companies that contribute to the sector. It is part of the Dot Property Awards series that also includes events in Vietnam and Thailand.
For more information on the Dot Property Philippines Awards 2019, visit www.dotproperty.com.ph