Those who are familiar with Sta. Rosa in Laguna know that the so-called Lion City of the South is one of the province’s highly progressive municipalities, playing home to an excellent mélange of business, commercial, and residential projects designed and crafted by reputable and seasoned property developers.
More massive projects have further spurred the progress of Sta. Rosa, making it an inviting venue not just for tourists but also for homebuyers looking for suburban abodes against eco-rich backdrops. Mixed-use community Greenfield City by Greenfield Development Corporation (GDC) remains one of the leading home-and-lifestyle destinations in the South that has helped put Sta. Rosa on the map, giving residents and visitors alike a sensational slice of southern life.
A Greenfield City township project, one of the premier residential offerings that will rise in Greenfield City is Trava, the flagship project under Greenfield Deluxe, it is envisioned as a future-proof community with its eco-friendly and nature-oriented blueprint.
For those considering purchasing a property in the lovely city of Sta. Rosa, here’s an easy-to-follow guide to the best things to expect of this gem just south of Manila.
• Easy accessibility. Sta. Rosa is reachable through different access points via the South Luzon Expressway — through the Greenfield-Unilab exit (formerly Mamplasan) in Biñan, or the Sta. Rosa exit in Balibago, leading to the Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road. Motorists can also take the Greenfield Parkway Road from the Eton/Greenfield City exit. A portion of the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX) between SLEX Mamplasan Interchange and Sta. Rosa is already operational, paring down the commute time from Cavite to Sta. Rosa.
• A “rurbanized” city. Sta. Rosa is one of those progressive cities that have managed to preserve their natural surroundings despite modernization, marrying rurality with urbanization for a “rurbanized” location for its potential residents.
Easy on the eye and healthful for the senses, Greenfield City has made it a point to keep this balance as well. Luxury residential development Trava by Greenfield Deluxe, for example, employs this rural-urban mix with vast expanses of lush lots perfect for building the nature-lover’s dream home. Roofs are solar-panel ready, wall systems can be made of engineered wood and windows can use energy-efficient low-emissivity glasses to help houses stay naturally cooler during summers. The residence is also within close proximity to Greenfield City’s many urban-themed offerings, leaving residents wanting nothing more.
• A gastronomic adventure. From high-end restaurants to fast food favorites, Greenfield City is an excellent choice for both foodies and picky eaters. A mix of popular restaurant chains have branched out and put up shops alongside many homegrown selections in the area, all conveniently located near the city’s main residential areas. More dining options, cafes, and leisure spots have made Paseo Outlets and Laguna Central their home as well.
• Retail therapy. Luxury shoppers can look forward to shopping at the stores of famous brands located at Arcadia, Laguna Central and Paseo Outlets. These outlet stores offer sports gear, fashion and accessories, shoes and other designer items. Brands include Adidas, Nike, Speedo, Under Armour, Levi’s, Converse, American Eagle Outfitters and Pottery Barn, to name a few.
• Various points of interest. Potential residents can look forward to easy access to an extensive list of educational institutions for all levels. Ateneo De Manila Graduate School, St. Scholastica’s Academy, Xavier School, Brent School International, and Miriam College and the upcoming University of Santo Tomas Sta. Rosa Campus, are just some of the prestigious institutions within reach. Hospitals like the Medical City South Luzon and Asian Hospital are also a quick drive from Greenfield City’s residential developments. The surrounding area is also packed with various places of interest like churches, museums, off-road and bike trails.
• Career opportunities. Business owners, entrepreneurs, and employees who desire to live in green luxury while gaining easy access to their means of livelihood can get the best of both worlds in Sta. Rosa. Residential establishments in Greenfield City are well within reach of landmark business, commercial and industrial centers like the Sta. Rosa Business Park and Greenfield Auto Park.
• A place to call home. Greenfield Deluxe’s Trava will offer not only a tranquil sanctuary but also a sustainable modern dwelling that redefines luxury living. Currently available are 550- to 750-sqm. premier residential lots, where homebuyers can choose to build houses that make use of green architecture.
The master-planned community also features fully underground utilities and solar-powered communal areas which include a fitness gym, function and recreation rooms, a children’s pavilion, pools and a tennis and basketball court.
Greenfield Development Corporation’s developments put the welfare of residents in the forefront. With city-side familiar comforts interspersed with carefully preserved natural environments, communities like Trava promise homebuyers a lush life that can only be experienced in the truly sensational south.
For more information, visit www.greenfield.com.ph/project/trava